American pro-Israel Jewish lobby group, Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has just released its list of the following ten things which effected the Zionist Jews the most in 2012.
1. The antisemitism is resurging in Europe.
2. The sanctions against Iran are not working as desired by Israel.
3. The United Nations vote to upgrade Palestine status.
4. Gaza rockets in response to Israeli airstrikes.
5. Campaign 2012 and efforts to woo jewish votes.
6. Blaming Jews for the anti-Islam movie ‘Innocence of Muslims’.
7. Primary presidential candidates mix religion with politics.
8. 2012 London Olympics Committee fails to recognize Munich 11.
9. US Jewish community on alert, as year begins, ends with antisemitic incident.
10. Deafening silence in face of Hamas 25th anniversary celebration to destroy Israel.