Hindu Ramayana, like the Jewish Bible and Talmud is full of pornography and violence. According to Ramayana, the Aryans (upper-class Brahmins) used to drink liquor, practice polygamy, eat meat and maintain relations with prostitutes (Devadasi). Ramayana tells the story of King Dasharatha, who in order to have a baby son – commands his three wives, Kaushaliya, Sumatirai and Kaikeyi, to have sex with three priests. By this way the King had three sons, Ram, Lakshman and Bharat.
Extremist Hindu groups (Hindutva), like the Zionist Jews are also very allergic to others’ rights of ‘freedom of speech’. They protested the banning of Salman Rushdie book ‘Satanic Verses’ – ignoring the fact that Dr. Ambdekar’s book ‘Riddles of Rama and Krishna’, Aubrey Menon’s book ‘Rama Retpld’ and Sytanley Wolport’s book ‘Nine Hours to Rama’ were also banned by the Indian government in the past.
Hindu terrorism based on racism is not a new phenomen. It has been their since the begining of the religion. It’s inhuman treatment of women and the low-caste Hindud (Dalits), burning of widows and and newly bride who bring low dowry – and the genocide (estimated to be ten million in the last two decades) of unborn female child. In India over one million cows are worshipped while 33 million widows are terrorized.
Since 9/11 – Hindu extremists groups with the help of RAW, Mossad and CIA have carring out terrorist activities both in India and Pakistan which they blame on the so-called “radical Islamic groups”. The Mumbai terrorist attack in November 2008, attracted international attention the most. According to India’s independent reporter, Amaresh Misra, wrote that the killing of Hemant Karkare, chief of the police anti-terrorist squad in Mumbai – was to send a message that you cannot investigate the Mossad-RSS angle.
Onlook India magazine in its July 19, 2010 issue has published a front-page article, titled Hindu terror is a reality, yet India refuses to utter its name, in which it lists some of the terrorist attacks which were wrongly pinned on Muslims.
1. Malegaon Blast I (September 8, 2006). Initially Salman Farsi, Farooq Iqbal Makhdoomi, Raees Ahmed, Noorul Huda Samsudoha and Shabbir Batterywala were arrested. However, now anti-terrorist squad suspects Hindu terrorists because of the 2008. blasts.
2. Samjhauta Express Blast (February 18, 2007). Initially LeT and JeM were blamed. Those arrested included Pakistani national Azmat Ali. Now police have seen the evidence trail lead to right-wing Hindu activists. Investigators claim the triggering mechanism for the Mecca masjid blast three months later was similar to the one used here. Police are looking for RSS pracharaks Sandeep Dange and Ramji.
3. Mecca Masjid Blast (May 18, 2007). Initially around 80 Muslims detained for questioning and 25 arrested. Several have now been acquitted, including Ibrahim Junaid, Shoaib Jagirdar, Imran Khan and Mohammed Adul Kaleem. In June 2010 the CBI announced a cash reward of Rs 10 lakh for information on the two accused, Sandeep Dange and Ramchandra Kalsangra. Lokesh Sharma arrested.
4. Ajmer Sharif Blast (October 11, 2007). Initially HuJI, LeT blamed. Those arrested include Abdul Hafiz Shamim, Khushibur Rahman, Imran Ali. In 2010, Rajasthan ATS arrests Devendra Gupta, Chandrashekhar and Vishnu Prasad Patidar. Accused Sunil Joshi, who was killed weeks before the blast, is believed to have been a key planner.
5. Thane Cinema Blast (June 4, 2008). Affiliated to Hindu Janjagruti Samiti and Sanathan Sanstha, Ramesh Hanumant Gadkari and Mangesh Dinkar Nikam arrested. Blast planned to oppose the screening of Jodhaa Akbar.
6. Kanpur and Nanded Bomb Mishaps (August 2008). Two members of Bajrang Dal – Rajiv Mishra and Bhupinder Singh – were killed while assembling bombs in Kanpur. In April 2006, N. Rajkondwar and H. Panse from the same outfit died under similar circumstances in a bomb-making workshop in Nanded.
7. Malegaon Blasts II (September 29, 2008). Initially Indian Mujahideed groups were accused. Later, Abhinav Bharat and Rashtriya Jagaran Manch accused of involvement. Arrested include Pragya Singh Thakur, Lt Col Srikant Purohit and Swami Amritanand Dev Tirth, also known as Dayanand Pandey.
8. Goa Blasts (October 16, 2009). Two dead. Both accused are members of the Sanathan Sanstha. Malgonda Patil and Yogesh Naik were riding a scooter laden with explosives, which accidentally went off.